Trees serve as a semblance of a thriving ecosystem. Since most wildlife flock towards these plants, flora and fauna thrive happily in them. However, no matter how helpful trees are, there are instances that people need to cut them down.
There are various reasons why a tree needs to be cut. No matter the reason, it is best for a qualified arborist to check out the tree prior and procure the necessary permits before removing the tree.
Take note of these considerations before cutting down a tree.
- Have a certified arborist check your tree.
Arborists can aid homeowners in taking care of their tree, as well as properly planning out how to remove the tree safely. They are skilled in assessing, planning and executing the plan.
Generally, arborists take the necessary precautions before executing the plan.
They plan out the following:
- Clearing of the area
- Determining the direction the tree will fall.
- Planning out escape routes in case of emergencies
- Proper angling of the cut
- Make the necessary preparations before the scheduled date of tree cutting.
Procure the necessary permits and create a tree cutting plan together with a certified arborist. In this way, both of you can plan everything out without any legal implications.
- Prepare a proper tree disposal plan.
Most tree removal in Mount Pleasant SC services offer removal of debris after the tree cutting. But, aren’t you curious as to how they dispose of the tree?
- The arborist cuts down the tree into smaller sections to make it more manageable during disposal. The ideal size of the cut outs should be around 3-4 ft.
- It is important to dispose the tree the soonest possible. The moment it becomes dry, it poses as a flammable hazard.
- The crew then load them up in the truck, and they do either of the following:
- Place them on the appropriate disposal area to be picked up by the yard debris removal service, or
- Drop them at the nearest recycling sites
You can always ask the tree service crew for more information on their disposal method.